Thursday, January 6, 2011

Not such a big fan of Santa.....

Every year I take the girls to see a Santa somewhere whether it's at Strata or Stewart's just somewhere we can get a picture taken and not pay an arm and a leg for it. Ever since Hailey was little she has hated it. Bridgette on the other hand had no problem and sat on his lap long enough for me to walk away and get her picture taken. Well the first two times Hailey ran screaming with each Santa (the one at our Christmas party and the one at Newfield's breakfast with Santa) she wanted nothing to do with him. So I figured we would try again at Strata on the 22nd. I got grandma to go with us to take the picture. This Santa had it figured out, bribe her with a candy cane and that got her close enough to take the picture. Don't mind that I had to be in it too. Maybe next year she will be brave enough not to scream and cry when we go to get her picture taken, then again these are kind of cute.

No comments: