Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010

I woke up bright and early at 5 am for Christmas morning. Of course the rest of my family thought that it was just a regular morning and that it is more fun to sleep in. I went downstairs and finished the rolls for breakfast so they could finish rising, played on Facebook for a little while then decided that I had enough of that and that 6 am was late enough for my family to sleep in. Plus, I am pretty sure that I heard Bridgette waking up ;) Here are the early morning pictures of every one.First look at Santa's gifts

Opening the gifts
After we opened everything Grandma and Grandpa Timothy came over and gave us an Awesome cooler! I am so excited can't wait till summer to use it, and a case of Cream of Chicken soup, yumm! We were able to go out for dinner at Grandma Dana's house and then came home were I got to prepare a lesson for the next day. It was a great Christmas couldn't have had a better one!

No comments: